THE ANNUAL WYANDOTTE DAYS HOSTED BY THE WYANDOTTE LIONS CLUB AND THE TOWN OF WYANDOTTE WILL BE MONDAY, OCTOBER 31st.
Hamburgers, hot dogs, pop and popcorn will be served by the Wyandotte Lions Club starting at 5:00 PM at the Community Building. They will also be hosting the Costume contest at 6:00 PM. Prizes will be for 3 age groups.
There will be a trunk or treat on the school parking lot and a spook house. There will also be music provided. Everyone is welcome to attend.
THE BANK OF WYANDOTTE
2 EAST BROADWAY
(AT THE CORNER OF MAIN AND BROADWAY)
PO BOX 350
WYANDOTTE, OK 74370
SERVING THE TWIN BRIDGES AREA SINCE 1905
We have great employees who will professionally take care of all your banking needs.
Go to https://bolts.shazam.net/ShazamWebPortal/index.php to enroll today. Shazam, (which is our debit card company), has a free app you can download onto your iphone or android device. You can get the app by going to your app/play store and type in Shazambolt$ to search for it. Be sure and set up when you want your notifications sent. For example you can get an email sent to you every time your card is used over a certain dollar amount or you can set it to email you when the cardholder isn't present at the time of purchase. You can also sign up on your home computer. Also you might consider enrolling in our ID TheftSmart protection which is furnished by Shazam. It will protect all your accounts that you have at our bank. Contact The Bank of Wyandotte for more information.
- Check your credit card/debit card statements for unfamiliar purchases every month.
- Our debit card company monitors your cards for unusual purchases or purchases made out of the local area. Be sure we have a good phone number on file so that if there is any question about your transactions you can be contacted. In some cases if you can't be reached, your card will have a temporary block put on it until you can be reached.
ATMS WHERE YOU WILL NOT GET A SURCHARGE FOR A TRANSACTION
WYANDOTTE, OK - TURTLE STOP - HWY 60 NEXT TO LUCKY TURTLE CASINO
COMMERCE, OK - FIRST STATE BANK COMMERCE - 101 NORTH MICKEY MANTLE BLVD.; HITCH N' POST - 401 COMMERCE STREET
(List subject to change) FOR A COMPLETE LIST GO TO: http://shazam.net
The Bank of Wyandotte's web site provides links to other web sites for convenience and informational purposes only. Users should be aware that when you select a link on The Bank of Wyandotte's web site, they are leaving The Bank of Wyandotte's site. Linked sites are not under the control of The Bank of Wyandotte. The Bank of Wyandotte is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. The inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement by The Bank of Wyandotte of the site, its content, advertisers or sponsors. External sites may contain information that is copyrighted with restrictions on reuse. Permission to use copyrighted materials must be obtained from the original source and cannot be obtained from The Bank of Wyandotte.
Your limit on your debit card is set to $250 per day with no more than 6 transactions per day. You can request a higher or lower limit, but you will need to come into the bank and sign a form to authorize it.The 6 transactions per day can not be increased.
- The bank can order you a new card if you feel that it has compromised or damaged, but remember we will charge a $15 replacement fee and it could take up to two weeks to receive a new card.
- If you should misplace your debit card we can put a temporary block on your card rather then cancelling it.That will give you time to look for it, and you won't have to order a new one right away. If you have the Shazam Bolt$ app on your phone you can also put a temporary block on your card. Look at your app store for Shazam Bolt$ or go to: http://https://bolts.shazam.net/ShazamWebPortal/index.php
- Remember NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR PIN NUMBER! The exception to this is when you are enrolling for the Shazam Bolt$ notifications app. This is to verify that you are the owner of the card that you are enrolling.
- Beware of emails with official-looking logos that look like legitimate receipts from companies like iTunes. The thieves' goal is to get you to dispute the charge. To do so, you are asked to provide the personal information they need to access your account and/or steal your identity. If you suspect an email or website is fraudulent, report the information to the real company, using a phone number or email address from a reliable source (your monthly statement etc.)
'Do-jacking' website fraud
Incidents of do-jacking fraud are on the rise and there is no easy fix. Do jacking is short for "Domain jacking". Criminals register a domain with similar spelling in hopes to catch someone trying to log onto a banking site or credit card website, with similar spelling.
Domain Jacking uses slightly different versions of the domain , hoping for you to make a typo while trying to get to the site. For example, instead of "bank," they might register a domain "bnak" hoping to snag someone who simply typed the letters wrong. Other common methods are registering domains using .cm or .co instead of .com. For example, "myonlinebank.co" instead of "myonlinebank.com."
Once your on the fake site and try to login with your info you will probably get an error of some sort that will pop up. More common is the use of some notice about outdated security on the customer's computer, or the need to download Adobe Flash. Once the customer clicks "agree" to the "required update", adware or financial malware downloads on the computer.
So customers BE WARE, a simple typo could infect your computer and wipe out your bank accounts!